Let's take a look back at all the "wonderful" things she has done for Michigan's Foster Care:
- Legislate from the bench
- Participate in the generation of false information to HHS Region V Review
- Codify poverty as a crime
- Facilitate the construction of multi-billion revenue-maximization fraud schemes
- Publicly advocate for a party while the matter was pending in her court
- Deny due process to individual (parents) family members
- Ignore mandatory referrals of violations of law to the attorney general
- Promote lack of oversight to allow children to die in foster care
- Allow Michigan to go to federal court for allowing children to be abused in foster care
- Cover up the largest fraud scheme in the nation
All in all, despite her real background in child welfare, I believe she is an excellent choice for the position. Guilt should do "wonderful" things for Michigan's people.
Michigan Supreme Court Justice Maura Corrigan Steps Down Welcome to Michigan's hell. I look forward to your creative ways of ignoring me.